Set back from the street on a private, fully fenced 838sqm section, this quality brick home offers ideal family living in a sought after Cambridge location.
Features of the property include:
- 4 double bedrooms plus a 5th single bedroom or office
- 2 large bathrooms (including master ensuite & walk-in wardrobe), 3 toilets
- Stylish entertainer's kitchen with gas hob and scullery/laundry
- Spacious, open plan dining/family areas
- Separate formal lounge
- Tiled entrance foyer, granite bench-tops in kitchen/bathrooms and 2.7 metre high stud throughout
- Mains gas hot water and 2 x bayonets
- 2 x heat pumps
- Warm and sunny with lovely flow to the covered North facing BBQ area
- Fully fenced and gated with landscaped gardens and established trees
- Large areas of lawn on each side of the house, secure for kids/pets to play safely
- Raised vege gardens plus a garden shed
- Double internal access garage/storage with 2 remotes and keyless entry pad
Bordering the popular walk/cycleway, the property is located in an upmarket street close to Cambridge East Primary, Cambridge High, the town centre and easy access to the Expressway.