Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Marybeth Reserve, this well presented family home offers plenty of space and options for those with larger families or teenagers needing their own space.
The dwelling comprises of 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with separate toilet, plus there is a sleep-out area set up in the large double garage (possible convert to 2 brm unit with council approval).
Additional features of the property include:
- Open plan kitchen/dining and a separate lounge with wood-burner
- Separate laundry
- Ceiling amd under-floor insulation plus a Smartvent system for a drier, healthier home
- 2 x ceiling fans, burglar alarm plus 3 security screen doors
- New carpet and recently repainted
- Fully fenced/gated 708sqm section with large backyard
- Established gardens plus a variety of fruit trees (apples, oranges, lemons and passionfruit)
- Garden shed plus plenty of extra off street parking space
- Zoned mixed housing suburban in the Unity Plan
The property is situated close to bus routes, local shops, Papakura town centre, train station, motorway access and all levels of schooling including Park Estate School, Rosehill Intermediate, Rosehill College (in zone) and Strathallen private school.