This renovated family home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Marybeth Reserve. Just add your finishing touch!
This lovely home offers:
- 4 bedrooms, main bedroom has it's own entrance
- 1 bathroom with separate toilet (new toilet was put in about 2 years ago)
- Separate laundry
- Ceiling and under-floor insulation
- Smart Vent system with heat transfer (for a drier, warmer, healthier home)
- 2 new ceiling fans
- Security alarm and 3 security screen doors
- New hot water cylinder, new carpet and vinyl tiles
- Repainted throughout
- Fully fenced/gated 708sqm section
- Private rear patio area or can be used for extra parking
- Established gardens and a variety of fruit trees (oranges, lemons and apples)
There is also a large separate double garage, which is fully lined, insulated and has power. At the moment it has a sleepout area set up at the back, but it could become the ideal man cave, or change it into a 2 bedroom unit for extended family or extra income (subject to council approval).
This property is zoned for mixed housing under the Unitary Plan and is situated close to bus routes, train station, local shops, Papakura town centre, 1 minute to the motorway interchange, Bottle Top Bay, all levels of schooling including Park Estate School, Rosehill Intermediate, Rosehill College (in zone) and 8 minutes to Strathallen private school.