Nestled at Omori a small lake side settlement on the southern shores of Lake Taupo, this home has spectacular 180 degree elevated, unobstructed lake views. Bordering the Omori Scenic Reserve, this property home is uniquely located, surrounded by native bush and abundant birdlife, the Kereru and Tui are frequent visitors, the birdsong is incredible.
This is an absolutely beautiful property which must be visited to truly appreciate this magical location.
This two level home is a permanent residence and has been extensively refurbished to provide a warmth and comfort. It's been fully insulated and has doubled glazed joinery on most windows and the upper level has been re-clad in Cedar.
Additional property features include:
- This warm, sunny home comprises of 3 bedrooms, an office + bunk room & 1 bathroom
- Fabulous open plan living with big feature windows to capture the picturesque Lake & Reserve views
- Modern well appointed kitchen with sliding window which opens to a sheltered BBQ/ deck area
- Efficient winter heating with Contessa log burner on wet back
- Off road parking for a boat and up to 3 vehicles
It's approximately 500 metres to the local Omori boat ramp.
This property also has a walkway through to the Omori Reserve and Lake front. This is the perfect spot for summer boating and recreation on the lake and also be on the mountain for winter skiing!
It's 16 kms to Turangi town centre and just under an hour to get to Taupo.
Contact the owners, come and see this little piece of paradise for yourselves!
Click here to go to Youtube video of property