A beautifully renovated 3 bedroom family home with a pleasant bush outlook. Set on a 750 sqm section with a large back section to possibly build a second dwelling or subdivide with own access, subject to relevant council consents.
Open plan living with kitchen, dining and living room. Ideal indoor/outdoor flow with a large sliding door leading to a sizeable deck, perfect for entertaining guests.
Additional property features include:
- New kitchen installed with a 900 wide gas cook top and electric oven. A large island bench with breakfast bar with seating for 4 people. The kitchen island also has a new dishwasher & sink with drip tray.
- This home is positioned to take full advantage of all day sun.
- Freshly painted inside with new curtains and roller blinds installed.
- New toilet and updated bathroom
- New Rheem Mains Pressure hot water cylinder
- New hard wearing vinyl floor planks installed through out with carpet in the bedrooms
- The fuse box has been upgraded
- New Smart Vent system installed
- This home has underfloor & ceiling insulation
- Fully fenced, perfect for pets and young children
Off street parking for 2 vehicles plus single garage/workshop. The garage was used as a sleep out by previous owner with wall insulation & power points installed. It could be converted back into a sleepout or studio.
It's 900 m to Welcome Bay school and 1.3km to Tauranga Waldorf school. It's 1.2km to Tye Park perfect for kayaking, jetskiing & paddle boarding. It's also handy to the Welcome Bay shops and 9.2km to the Tauranga CBD. It's approximately 13km to Papamoa Beach domain.
Contact the owner for more details.