Situated half way between Auckland and Hamilton, just 8 minutes drive from the Waikato Expressway, this large 21.74 hectare (approx 53 acre) property offers wonderful lifestyle living with wide rural and lake views plus income opportunities.
The well presented dwelling features new plywood and batten cladding, new roof, new double glazing and good insulation in the ceiling/walls. It comprises of 3 double bedrooms plus office (master with walk-in wardrobe), modern bathroom, a large modern kitchen/dining area and separate lounge with woodburner (has a wetback). There are 2 linen cupboards, wifi/sky dish in place plus a separate double garage and large parking area.
Additional features of the property include:
- 26 grazing paddocks with electric fencing
- Two ponds for farm water supply and duck shooting
- 5 cup cowshed, cattle yards and two loading races (truck and ute)
- Bulldozer pump to 2 x 5000 gallon tanks and gravity fed troughs in all paddocks
- 3 phase power to cow shed and utility shed
- Internal race to paddocks
- Fertilizer history of lime and chicken manure
- Over 1/3 of the pasture is mowable
- Ideal for calf rearing
The property can be sub-divided into two titles and there is a 16 acre lease block available next door.
The school bus for primary and secondary schools stops at the gate and there is weekly rubbish/recycling pick up. It's around 15-20 minutes to either Te Kauwhata or Huntly and around 45 minutes to Auckland or Hamilton.