This wonderfully presented and maintained brick contemporary home offers ideal living both indoors and out. Built by Peter Ray homes in 2010.
Features of the property include:
- 4 double bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Family bathroom with shower and bath plus separate toilet
- Generous sized open living spaces, protected from the heat of the sun by double tracked sheers and drapes
- Modern kitchen with walk in pantry, large electric oven with gas cooking on top
- Living area with heat pump plus separate formal lounge
- Fully insulated, double glazing, wall heater in hall and was built for maximum sun in winter
- Separate laundry
- Living areas flow to a sunny patio and fully landscaped easy care 800m2 section that is fully fenced for children, pets and privacy
- Garden shed, raised vegetable garden and cloths line
- Internal access garage suitable for two cars, work bench and storage plus off street parking
The property is set in a quiet cul de sac in the Prebbleton Central subdivision, with wide roads and beautiful plantings in the road median strip. Within walking distance to a new family playground, the Prebbleton village shops, Prebbleton Primary School and bus stops. The Christchurch CBD is also very accessible by car via the southern motorway.