Last chance - this house will be going to auction via an agent if no more offers are received by 26th June. Be in quick to purchase this property privately
This stylishly presented town house is superbly located and offers modern, easy care living. It's within walking distance to the supermarket, bars, cafes & restaurants. It's also handy to the popular Daisy Hardwick Estuary walkway.
This is a sound investment and would be ideal for either first home buyers, a professional person, retirees or the savvy investor. There's high demand for quality rentals in this location.
Additional property features include:
- This townhouse comprises of two generously sized bedrooms & warm sunny living areas
- One bathroom with bath & shower plus a separate toilet
- Newly refurbished with a modern look
- Smart Vent system for efficient heat transfer
- Modern decor will suit any furnishings
- Single internal access garage & off street parking
- Established shrubs, fruit trees & great vege patch
- Fully fenced with paved BBQ area for entertaining
- Zoned for Pillans Point school & within walking to the local daycare, waterfront and Kulim Park
- Quick easy walk, bike or drive to CBD & handy to several pleasant walkways
- Enjoy the whole Western Bay of Plenty by being right next to the Tauranga Harbour Bridge highway network.
The vendors have loved this home, lifestyle and location; they have only moved a few hundred metres away.
Contact the owners for more details