Positioned back from the road, in a quiet cul-de-sac this is a spaciously sized, wonderful family home. It has direct access to a neighbouring reserve, the mature grounds & birdlife provide a very private, tranquil setting.
French doors from both the living area & dining room access a large sheltered patio area with a spa pool.
Additional property features:
- Spaciously sized two level home comprising of 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms (one each level)
- A large formal lounge with a window seat & pleasant garden outlook plus a high pitched timber ceiling is a charming feature of this home
- A lovely dining room with window seat & French doors to patio area
- A big well appointed kitchen with ample bench & storage space with a free standing gas stove
- Gas under-floor heating on the main level
- The front part of the section is securely fenced, ideal for young children & pets
- Single garage + carport & big car parking area
- Land area; 1/2 share of 1538 sqm section
Handy to the new 'Lynmore Junction' shopping and entertainment centre. It's within walking distance to the popular Lynmore Primary school.
It's also handy to the renowned Redwood Forest & biking tracks.
Contact the owners to view this home, you'll be impressed.