Set on a freehold 632sqm section, this solid 1960's brick home has been in the same family for the past 28 years and has been freshly renovated throughout so you can simply move in and enjoy!
As an added bonus, there is potential to add a second dwelling at the rear (subject to special council consent), making it ideal for investors, extended families or developers.
The dwelling comprises of 2 brand new bathrooms, 2 large bedrooms and an 18sqm office/activities room attached to the garage.
Additional features of the property include:
- Tastefully decorated, new kitchen and sunny open plan lounge/dining area
- New paint, carpet, wiring, plumbing, hot water cylinder and fittings throughout
- Freshly oiled native timber floors and lovely original character features
- Heat pump plus ceiling/under-floor insulation for year round comfort
- Private covered patio and a lovely backyard with fruit trees and lawn space
- Separate garage plus plenty of extra parking
- Newly concreted drive (to be completed)
The property is ideally located within an easy walk of train/bus stops, Middlemore Hospital, Otahuhu town centre and schooling. It is also very handy to both motorways, Auckland Airport and Sylvia Park shopping centre.