Set on a 637 sqm freehold section,this solidly constructed 1960's brick family home has been tastefully refurbished. A good sized securely fenced back yard provides a safe haven for children and pets to play
A rear sunny deck with an elevated outlook is a great feature of this home, it's the perfect spot to relax and entertain.
Additional property features include:
- A renovated character home with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom ( with a separate toilet)
- Attractive polished timber floors in the kitchen, dining, lounge and hallway
- New carpet in the bedrooms
- Recently repainted through out, decor to suit any furnishings
- Modernised kitchen & bathroom
- Log burner provides efficient winter heating
- Single garage plus off street parking at the front of the house and driveway parking
- Centrally located, handy to all levels of schooling & Brookfield shopping centre
- LIM & title certificate are available
Quick easy access via the expressway to the city centre and also main arterial routes. It's within walking distance to the Lees Park and playground and the Brookfield Kindergarten.
This is a great centrally located home, contact the owner and make a time to come and see it for yourselves.