Set on an elevated 842sqm with a stunning bush outlook across the valley, this beautifully presented home has been lovingly re-decorated to offer comfort, style and all day sun amongst lush native bush surroundings.
Features of the property include:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Modernised kitchen opening to a light, spacious open plan lounge and dining area
- Separate laundry plus an entrance foyer
- Good storage
- Ducted heat pump (heats the whole house) plus ceiling and under-floor insulation
- Fabulous flow to a large front deck, perfect for summer BBQ's
- Private rear gazebo with pull-down curtains for all weather use
- Lots of sky-lights for added light and warmth
- Carport plus plenty of extra off street parking
- Level front lawn area, ideal for the kids to play
- Established gardens and a tranquil backdrop of native bush and birdlife
The property is situated close to Laingholm School/Kindy, Rudolph Steiner School, beaches and bush walks. There is a bus to the CBD stopping a few doors down and it's a convenient 5 minute drive to Titirangi village and cafes.