Set on 6130sqm (approx 1.5 acres) of landscaped grounds and grazing paddocks, this well presented country home offers substantial family living in a quiet rural setting close to town.
Built with extended family in mind, the dwelling comprises of 6 bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms, 3 toilets, stylish kitchen with scullery and open plan dining plus 3 living rooms and a large laundry. In addition there is also an outside room with bathroom, ideal as a teenage retreat or office (not consented).
Additional features of the property include:
- Fireplace with wetback to 160L cylinder
- 2 x heatpumps plus natural wool insulation
- Dishwasher & central vacuum
- 2nd washhouse plumbed
- Fabulous flow to multiple outdoor entertaining areas
- Swimming pool and water feature
- Large double garage plus loads of extra parking
- Two large sheds (15m x 8m and 12m x 8m) plus wood sheds
- 4 grazing paddocks, chook run, raised gardens, lemon trees and grape vines
- Glass house
- Bore water with treatment plant
The property is situated in zone for sought after Tamahere, Rukuhia and Berkley schools and handy to St Peters College. It's a convenient 7 minutes to Glenview and Hillcrest shops, 10 minutes to Hamilton town centre and 15 minutes to Cambridge.
NOTE: An additional 1 hectare adjoining sub-dividable property with 3-4 bedroom home is also available if required. Please contact us for further information on this.