Set in the highly sought after Amberly 'over 55's' community, well presented, free-standing brick home enjoys an elevated position with fabulous semi-rural views.
Completed in 2012 with the remainder of a 10 year Master Builders Guarantee transferable to new owners for added peace of mind.
Features of the property include:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 modern bathroom (with accessible shower)
- Large modern kitchen with F&P dish drawer and breakfast bar to enjoy views
- Sunny open plan dining & lounge area plus conservatory
- Heat pump, double glazing & fully insulated
- Double internal access garage/laundry (carpeted and auto door with 2 remotes)
- Great flow to a sunny rear deck, service patio and lawn
- Easy care gardens with variety of fruit trees
The body corporate fees include lawns plus maintenance of the community hall and shared areas.
The property is ideally located within a short stroll of Tuakau town centre with its cafes, pub, clubs, medical centre and amenities. Pukekohe, Pokeno and motorway access at Bombay are all within 15 minutes drive.
NOTICE TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES: The owners have elected to utilize the Negotiating Services Only of Emphasis Real Estate Ltd (REAA 2008). The sale and purchase agreement will remain a private sale between the owners and any buyers, with Emphasis Real Estate Ltd. negotiating on behalf of the owners with any interested parties.