Quiet and serene living is what is on offer at this address. With neighbours to one side, you can enjoy privacy here while catching some sun on the large deck spaces.
Features of the property include:
- 3 bedrooms - one of which is currently being used as an art room
- 1 bathroom (renovated 3 years ago) plus there's a 2nd toilet in the laundry room
- Large kitchen/dining area with beautiful polished wood flooring
- Living room with heat pump, gas fire and patio doors leading outdoors to deck
- HRV system for year-round comfort
- Infinity hot water, majority of the windows and patio doors are double glazed
- Underfloor and ceiling instulation
- Front and back doors are original wood
- Security system and security lighting to 3 sides of the house
- 3 large outdoor deck areas
- Large garden shed - recently lined, floored and water proofed
- Mostly fenced, open driveway entrance, bottom of garden is mainly bush boundary
The property backs onto the Waiwhakaio River and is next to the Waiwhakaio River reserve walkway - can follow the walkway along the river and down to Fitzroy/Eastend beach.
Close to schools: Girls High, Boys High and Merrilands school. Bus route - No 8 - City (Ariki St to Merrilands/Highlands Park). Merrilands shopping centre is nearby. Just
5 minutes drive to City Centre or the Valley shopping complex. 10 minutes drive to Airport.
If you're after a quiet lifestyle, privacy and a peaceful bush outlook, visit the Open Homes or phone to view.
Solicitor details: Amanda Bound - Legalsolutions 06 758 7101 www.legalsolutions.net.nz