Light, spacious, architecturally designed family home nestled peacefully in a quiet leafy cul de sac filled with birdsong.
Please phone to view if the open home time unsuitable.
Features of the property include:
- Spacious entertainers kitchen with Butlers-pantry, opening to a private patio where the littlies can safely play or breakfast be enjoyed in the morning sun.
- Generously proportioned living areas with seamless connection between the kitchen dining and sitting rooms and adjacent private patios for indoor outdoor flow, ideal for stylish entertaining.
- Large formal lounge also flowing to the large main patio.
- A conveniently located third guest WC.
- 5 double bedrooms, with the expansive main bedroom featuring a WIR, double shower & basin ensuite, and own balcony.
- The 4 secondary bedrooms are all generous doubles, two with shared private patio access, any one usable as a separate breakout room for exuberant teens…
- Large, fully appointed family bthrm.
- Separate laundry with drop down ironing board, extra cupboard space, close to the washing line, & an adjacent storage room, or office.
- Landscaped gardens with space for kids to explore & play.
- Fully repaired, renovated, with new designer decor throughout, heat pumps & double glazing for winter comfort and fully alarmed for extra security.
- Dual gging for 3 vehicles including an extra area for storage, plus on-site parking & visitor parking below the property.
The elevated position within this tranquil cul-de-sac upon the lower slopes of Huntsbury ensures this executive family home is bathed in natural light inviting you to kick back and enjoy the expansive views across the valley to the Port Hills. It is a short distance to the CBD and close to local parks including the Port Hills walking and cycling recreation areas.
Great school zone includes Cashmere High School, Thorrington and Beckenham Primary Schools.
Motivated vendors moving on, will consider all offers, disregard RV.