Deadline Sale 2pm, Monday 26 Feb (unless sold prior)
With a new venture underway the vendors must sell this lovely home NOW, so IGNORE THE RV - ALL OFFERS on paper, at where you see value, received by 26 February will be considered. This beautiful property with five double bedrooms and three car garaging will give you exceptional value for your money.
Sheltered from the easterly in a peaceful leafy cul-de-sac filled with birdsong, this light, spacious, architecturally designed home enjoys expansive views across the valley to the Port Hills.
- Spacious entertainers kitchen and Butlers-pantry, with seamless connection to generously proportioned dining and living areas and a large formal lounge.
- Great indoor outdoor flow between kitchen, living, lounge and adjacent private patios
- A conveniently located third guest WC.
- 5 double bedrooms, with the expansive main bedroom featuring a WIR, double shower & basin ensuite, and own balcony.
- The 4 secondary bedrooms are all generous doubles, two with private patio access.
- Large, fully appointed family bathroom.
- Laundry with drop down ironing board, extra cupboard space, close to the washing line, & an adjacent storage room, or office.
- Landscaped gardens with garden shed and space for kids to explore & play.
- Fully repaired, renovated, with new designer decor throughout, heat pumps & double glazing for winter comfort and fully alarmed for extra security.
- Dual garaging for 3 vehicles includes an extra area for storage, plus on-site parking & visitor parking below.
A short distance to the CBD, close to local shops, bus, parks, Port Hills walking & cycling recreation areas. Great school zone includes Cashmere High School, Thorrington and Beckenham Primary Schools. Fibre is available on boundary with street.