Property: 15 Enticott Place, Huntsbury
A warm light filled family home with abundant space for stylish entertaining and lovely views.
Features of the property include:
- Modern kitchen with lots of bench and cupboard space and the homemakers/entertainers dream, a Butlers-pantry, adjoined by a private fenced patio where the littlies can safely play or breakfast can be enjoyed in the morning sun.
- Generously proportioned living areas with seamless connection between the informal sitting room, kitchen, dining room and adjacent private patios for indoor outdoor flow, all ideal for formal dining or relaxed gatherings with friends and family.
- Spacious formal lounge also flowing to the large main patio.
- A conveniently located third guest WC.
- Four secondary bedrooms, all generous doubles, two with shared private patio access, any one usable as a separate breakout room for exuberant teens…
- An even more spacious main bedroom featuring a WIR, double shower and basin ensuite, and own balcony.
- Large, fully appointed family bathroom.
- Separate spacious laundry with drop down ironing board, extra cupboard space, close to the washing line, and an adjacent storage room, or office.
- Landscaped gardens with space for kids to explore and play.
- Fully repaired, renovated, with new designer decor throughout, heat pumps and double glazing for winter comfort and fully alarmed for extra security.
- Dual garaging for three vehicles including an extra area for storage, plus on-site parking and visitor parking below the property.
The elevated position within this tranquil cul-de-sac upon the lower slopes of Huntsbury ensures this executive family home is bathed in natural light inviting you to kick back and enjoy the expansive views across the valley to the Port Hills. It is a short distance to the CBD and close to local parks including the Port Hills walking and cycling recreation areas. Zoned for Cashmere High School.