Large elevated brick home on a large private 1595m2 section with expansive views and all day sun. Well positioned away from the street, this property is ideal for family living and entertaining.
- Fully renovated/redecorated including new kitchen, quality fittings, granite sink and filtered water
- 3 double bedrooms, all with double wardrobes
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living, leading to sunny front deck ideal for BBQs
- Generous size family bathroom with new shower and separate toilet
- New ceilings, curtains and blinds throughout
- SmartVent system for heat transfer/dehumidification
- Fireplace and insulated to keep the family warm in winter
- New photoelectric smoke alarms, LED lighting inside and outside, ultra-fast fibre installed
- Separate single garage with attached room for storage/games/sleepout
- Large terraced and landscaped section, gardens planted with natives & mature citrus trees
- Established trees surrounding the section, with native bird life year-round
- Uninterrupted views of the mountain, Pouakai ranges and the Te Henui
- Fully fenced property with gates, garden shed
- Large concrete driveway, sealed off street parking for at least 4 cars
Centrally located, an easy walk to Merrilands shopping centre, 5 minutes to Fitzroy Beach and 10 minutes to town. Close to Merrilands and Welbourn primary schools, New Plymouth Girls High and Boys High schools. 100 metres to the Te Henui walkway.
This home is a must view – attend the open home, phone for more information or to arrange a private viewing (please email or leave a message if no answer).