A circa 1950s modernised and redecorated home situated on a generously sized site located within the seaside suburb of South New Brighton.
Features of the property include:
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with wall heater
- A second toilet in the laundry room
- Quality kitchen benchtop and work surfaces, AEG oven, Asko stainless dishwasher, stainless steel rangehood, laminated cabinetry storage areas
- 2 Daikin heat pumps - in the dining & living areas
- New double glazing and wall/ceiling/underfloor insulation
- Security alarm system installed
- A single garage with auto door - 30sqm
- At the rear of the yard is a second garage/workshop - 48sqm
- Landscaped grounds featuring established shrubs and trees
- Fully fenced level section of 997sqm
- Vegetable sun tunnel is located to the rear of the section
- Plenty of lovingly planted garden areas and a sheltered courtyard
Located approximately 3km from the New Brighton shops and approximately 7km east of the Christchurch Central Business District. Close to beach, park and bus services.
This property is available for immediate possession. Independent Valuation is available on request.