Contract fallen through – be in quick!
With established trees and grounds for added privacy, this solid 1960's brick and tile home sits on a secluded 733sqm corner section. Offering comfortable family living with plenty of space for the children or pets to play safely, the property also comes with the added bonus of potential for sub-division or development of the site.
Features of the property include:
- 3 bedrooms plus a stylish modern bathroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with lovely outdoor flow
- Separate lounge
- Separate laundry
- Central heating with radiators in each bedroom
- Energy efficient house with cost effective water heating
- Plenty of scope to add your own touch with further renovation
- Sunny rear BBQ patio
- Separate double garage plus gated off street parking
- Level, fully fenced/gated section with plenty of lawn area
- Easy care grounds with peaceful leafy surroundings
Zoned as 'Residential - Mixed Housing Urban' under the Unitary Plan there is potential to develop multiple units on the site (subject to regular council approvals). The corner location may also provide better driveway access to each unit with the access from both streets.
The property is situated just a few doors down from the local park and within an easy level walk of schooling (all levels), bus stops and the vibrant village with it's fabulous amenities.