This charming cottage is located in the Minden, Te Puna (near the Minden look out) on .5227 ha (approximately 2.5 acres)block of land. It is elevated with a beautiful rural outlook.
This is the best of both worlds, peaceful rural living yet handy to town. There is also a very large double garage with big workshop area offering impressive storage.
Additional property features include:
- Tastefully refurbished country cottage, comprising of 2 bedrooms & spacious open plan living
- Great flow to a large entertainer's deck with spa pool is brilliant for BBQ's and summer living
- Wall papered & painted through out
- Brand new bathroom & new carpets 12 months ago
- Brand new log burner for efficient winter heating plus a new heat pump for winter heating & summer cooling
- Two sets of ranch sliders access two deck areas
- On mains water supply + bore water
- Two fully fenced grazing paddocks
- Mature grounds with Avocados, banana's, walnuts & feijoa's & big wood shed
- Electronic gated entry & plenty of room to park vehicles, motor home and boat
It's a 5 minute drive to the Te Puna cafe & petrol station and a short drive to the Bethlehem shopping centre, supermarket, banks and cafes. It's also handy to the State Highway 2 the main arterial to Auckland.
Come and see this property for yourselves, you'll be impressed.