Situated on the highly desirable lower slopes of Cashmere Hills, this lovely home is a testimony to the architecture of Jonty Rout. Designed with flair this home is a cut above the average with stunning rimu cathedral ceilings and timber detailing bringing warmth and spaciousness.
The entrance foyer has views of the stunning living area set below. A large welcoming space with room to entertain and flow out onto the generous decking. The separate formal dining offers ample space for dinner parties and family dining. The modern kitchen opens into a second smaller living room or ‘snug’. A cosy space for those busy evenings after work to relax in.
The sunny main deck is surrounded by your own little bit of paradise. The home is nestled into the land with a private, well-established landscaped garden that is easy care. Sheltered from the easterly you can enjoy the renowned Cashmere micro climate within easy reach of the central city.
- A choice of three living areas – large entertainer’s living, formal dining & cosy family living rooms all with high cathedral ceilings and built-in cabinetry
- Spacious galley kitchen with double wall oven, separate electric cooktop & dishwasher
- Four kwila decks for outdoor living
- Master bedroom has custom made walk-in robe, new ensuite with large shower, rimu wash stand & heated towel rail and opens onto a deck
- 2nd & 3rd bedrooms have mezzanine floors, built-in wardrobes & drawers or shelves with doors opening onto a deck
- 4th bedroom on the upper level is a teenagers retreat or study
- Separate storage room & wine cellar
- Renovated main bathroom with bath, rimu wash stand & heated towel rail
- Conveniently located third guest toilet & hand basin on upper level
- Large laundry with built-in bench & ample cupboard space
- Drive on access to a large single garage with workbench plus carport and additional on site car parking
- Plenty of under house storage for firewood, garden equipment & the like