Set on a classic 1/4 acre (1012sqm) section, this beautifully presented home has been completely renovated to 'AS NEW' condition throughout, offering a seamless mix of character and modern family comfort. With fabulous living and entertaining areas plus loads of outdoor space for the kids to play safely, this property will tick all your boxes!
The dwelling comprises of 4 bedrooms, 2 new bathrooms (including master ensuite), a stylish new designer kitchen and open plan dining area, separate living room plus a large 6.0m x 6.3m internal access garage with laundry area.
Additional features of the property include:
- Wood burner, new Daiken heat pump plus a Moisture Master heat transfer/ventilation system with vents to all 4 bedrooms, hallway and kitchen dining area
- New electrical switches, plugs and quality light fittings throughout (LED lighting in most rooms)
- New Rheem mains pressure hot water cylinder
- Original NZ hardwood flooring in living areas, newly stained and sealed
- New Cavalier Bremworth solution dyed nylon carpets and underlay in bedrooms and hall plus tiled bathrooms
- New block-out roller blinds throughout plus floor to ceiling 100% linen sheers in all bedrooms
- Double wardrobes in all bedrooms, good sized linen cupboard, hot water cupboard plus extra storage
- New double glazed matt black windows throughout and large stacker doors in living areas
- 4th bedroom has its own access to back deck (great for boarders, extended family or a home based office)
- Lovely flow to front and rear outdoor entertaining patios
- Fully fenced and gated section with ability to close off the backyard for children/pets
- Very private surroundings with mandarin and lemon trees, Japanese silk tree for shade in summer and plenty of room for vege gardens, chickens, pets etc
- Large garden shed and extra storage under house
- Potential to create a minor dwelling at the rear of the property (subject to regular council approvals)
The property is situated in a sought after street in Harrisville School zone and within an easy walk of the town centre and amenities. It's around 10-15 minutes drive to Pukekohe or motorway access at Drury.