Centrally located, in a quiet street this stylish Art Deco home exudes character, charm and appeal. Originally built in 1930's, with a significant extension in 2001 and modernised over the years.
Additional Property Features Include:
- A superbly presented home comprising of 3 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom and generously sized living areas
- Wonderful outdoor flow to a private, sunny deck, ideal for entertaining & outdoor living
- Modernised kitchen, gas hobs, electric oven, good storage & Rimu bench tops (previously from the Fishing clubs old bar!)
- Re wired through out & LED lighting in the kitchen, lounge, bathroom & hallway
- Rimu tongue & groove polished floors are a lovely feature of this home
- Heat pump for efficient winter heating,plus on mains gas & ceiling insulation
- Single garage & plenty off street driveway parking
- Attractively planted, established grounds on an easy to manage 427 sqm section
Within walking distance to the supermarket & local shops. It's only a 5 minute drive to the town centre. It's also handy to schools & parks.
Contact the owner to view this unique and stylish Art Deco home. You'll love it.