Located 3 kms from Katikati this 5 acre property has several income options plus bare land with some horticultural potential.
The property comprises of a main house, a large 250 sqm shed with a mezzanne, extra storage and implement bay which is rented to a local community group. There's also a country cottage that's currently rented. Both tenants are keen to stay on if possible.
Loads of space for children to run & play with big lawn area & tree house. Families will love the space and privacy that this property offers.
Additional Property Features.
- A weather board country home comprising of 2+ bedrooms (small room is currently used as a 3rd bedroom or could be an office)
- Open plan kitchen, dining & lounge
- Tawa polished timber floors in kitchen, laundry, bathroom, toilet & hallway
- Modernised kitchen & bathroom
- Rimu kitchen bench tops, kitchen island & excellent storage
- Doors open from the dining room to a covered verandah
- This house is been sold as is, there's the opportunity to add your charm & finishing touches
- Double garage with ample parking
- Extensive vegge gardens & a selection of fruit trees; peach, nectarine, feijoa (newly planted tamarillos) & a macadamia tree
- School bus goes past the gate
- Bare land comprising of 4 paddocks with a flat contour currently grazed but could be suitable for horticultural development
- Some native trees have been planted on the property; Kauri, Pohutukawa & Kowhai
This is a unique property with several income options & horticultural potential.
Contact the owners and make a time to come and see it for yourselves.