This well presented custom designed home is set on established & attractively planted grounds. Keen golfers will love this location as it's a short stroll to the popular Omokoroa Golf Club.
There's also external parking, ideal for either a boat or motor home complete with an outside power supply.
This quality home has many appealing design features:
- This lovely 4 year brick home comprises of 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a separate laundry with generous open plan living, kitchen, dining & lounge
- Quality fixtures & fittings & plenty of LED lighting, a security system which is wired but not installed
- Modern well designed kitchen with a tiled splash back, soft touch drawers, stainless steel appliances & generous corner pantry
- Double sliding doors from the dining area provide marvellous outdoor flow to a private, concrete patio
- The master bedroom is larger & features an ensuite bathroom, walk in robe & has good morning & afternoon sun
- Heat pump with air conditioning in the lounge & main bedroom, well insulated & double glazed joinery
- Double garage, carpeted & insulated with a small workshop area + attic ladder with mezzanine storage
- Built in December 2013, the property carries the remaining of a Classic Builders 10 year builder's guarantee
Omokoroa is a thriving coastal location with many social clubs, a local supermarket, primary school. It's also has a safe swimming harbour and boat ramp nearby.
Contact the owners to view this lovely home, come and see it for yourselves.