Motivated vendors have bought elsewhere and want action on this large family home with elevated views across West Auckland to the Harbour and Waitakere Ranges.
The dwelling comprises of 3 double bedrooms plus a small single bedroom/office, two bathrooms (including master ensuite and walk-in wardrobe) plus a separate toilet. There is a large modern kitchen, open plan dining area and spacious living room with family area. A separate laundry completes the picture.
One end of the home can be closed off and become semi self-containted with it's own entrance, making it ideal for those with large or extended family, a home based business or looking to have boarders to help with the mortgage.
Additional features of the property include:
- Two heat pumps, DVS system and insulation
- Security screen doors plus an alarm system
- Great flow to the wrap-around verandah on three sides, plus a large BBQ deck to enjoy the views
- Fully fenced with a level lawn area for the kids to play
- Carport plus extra parking for up to 4-5 vehicles
The property is situated in zone for Marina View School and Hobsonville Point Secondary School. It is on bus routes (including the Westlake High school bus) and within walking distance of the local shops and marina/commuter ferry. It is conveniently located within a few minutes of motorway access, North West Mall and Hobsonville Point cafes.