Set on a freehold 408sqm fenced section, this well presented 1970's weatherboard ticks all the boxes for comfortable family living.
Features of the property include:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (separate shower and bath)
- Modern kitchen with open plan dining area
- Separate lounge area
- Heat pump, insulation, blinds and curtains
- Security alarm
- Separate laundry
- Fabulous flow to front and rear decks to catch all day sun
- Easy care garden with large shed/play-house
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles
- Easy to rent (around $450 per week)
The property is ideally located next door to Opaheke School with a bus stop also nearby. Rosehill College, Papakura town centre and the train station are all within walking distance.