Enjoying extensive rural views, this freshly renovated bungalow sits on 3.6542 hectares (approx 9 acres) of grazing land with pockets of native bush.
The dwelling comprises of two bedrooms, new kitchen and bathroom, separate toilet, spacious living room with wood-burner, laundry plus extensive decking with a sunny covered BBQ area. It has been repainted inside and out plus new carpet, curtains and more.
Additional features of the property include:
- Single lock-up garage with water and power
- 162sqm 4 bay work shed with high stud and 3 phase power
- Stock yards with adjustable ramp
- Own private spring water, supplying the house and 5 troughs
- 30,000 litre water tank catching shed water as well
- Easy care native gardens with abundant birdlife all year round
- Mains power electric fence unit surrounding the perimeter of the property
The property is situated on the school bus route. It is in zone for Pukekawa, Te Kauwhata and Waikaretu Schools plus Tuakau College or Te Kauwhata College. It is around 20 minutes to Rangariri off ramp, 25 minutes to Mercer, 40 minutes to Hamilton and 50 minutes to Auckland (East Tamaki).
Bonus: Brand new 2 storey sleep-out available for interested parties.