In a prime area of town, you'll find this recently renovated 1960’s brick home with room for all the family, space for teenagers to spread out, or grandparents to stay. Use back of the home for self-contained living, including own access, lounge, bedroom, toilet, kitchenette plus 2nd hot water cylinder.
Features of this property include:
- Main entrance through sunny conservatory
- 2 living areas, free standing Kent Tile fire in one, open fire in other
- Underfloor heating in hall, kitchen and main lounge/dining
- 4 bedrooms, all with inbuilt wardrobes
- Two bathrooms (one new)
- Separate laundry
- Recently painted inside and out
- New lino and carpet throughout
- Mature landscaped 1471sqm section, well fenced with irrigation system through most areas
- Stroll through the fruit trees, vege garden, and over the bridge with 3 fish ponds below
- Salt water inground pool – Ideal for summer fun and entertaining
- Double garage plus large garage-sized store shed, lots of parking space
The section backs onto a park where Saturday morning primary school touch is played. Also in the park the local squash club and kindergarten. 15 minutes’ walk to local secondary and primary schools.
Properties this size and standard don't come along that often - be in quick!