Warm, sunny single level family home in Aotea.
The northerly aspect of this home means all day sun streams into the two living areas. This, along with ducted gas central heating and infinity hot water, means you will spend the rest of this winter as warm as toast.
This home is set back from the street providing privacy, and has an uninterrupted view out to the eastern hills. The section is fully fenced and has a mature, easy care garden. You can pick your own feijoas and lemons, and there’s raised beds for growing your own vegetables.
Ideal for families, this home is zoned for Papakowhai School and is a short walk to the playground, Aotea shops, daycare and public transport routes.
Features of the property include:
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and dressing room
- Family bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
- Modern kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, and waste disposal
- Ultra fast broadband
- Sky receiver
- Loft ladder for extra storage
- Double garage with auto-door opener and off street parking
- Rental returns $650 plus per week
This won’t be on the market for long so move quickly.
Pre-purchase builders report is available on request.