HomeSell and Private Sale marketing
Established in 2002, Homesell is New Zealand's largest private sale property marketing company. Operating throughout New Zealand the company was set up specifically to provide a real alternative to using traditional real estate agents who charge thousands in unnecessary fees, commissions and marketing costs.
We don't drive fancy cars, nor do we have large retail offices on every street corner. Instead, we focus our efforts on utilising the latest technology and sourcing the best rates with our suppliers, enabling us to ensure high profile exposure of your property, at an affordable price.
HomeSell has helped thousands of Kiwi home owners achieve a successful sale and along the way saved them millions of dollars in real estate commission fees.
Like what we do? Then follow us on Facebook.
Advantages of using HomeSell:
- 0% commission
- Largest, most successful private sale company in New Zealand
- Proven success with over 10 years experience
- Marketing solutions tailored to the individual property
- Independent, unbiased advice
- Professional staff, systems, products and ongoing customer support
HomeSell links the private seller with as many potential buyers as possible by providing high impact signage, brochures, professional photos, online and print marketing, systems, processes, advice, customer support and more.
Interested in using HomeSell to sell your Property?
For more information about what HomeSell has to offer check out the sellers area for marketing packages, take a look at our recent customer success stories, contact us by email, or phone the team on 0800 003 001
Let our fully licensed Property Negotiator take the stress out of selling privately and help you achieve a successful sale.
How it works:
Homesell provides the property marketing, you show the buyers through your property and then our Licensed Property Negotiator does the follow up work and negotiation with the buyers, handles the completion of Sale & Purchase Agreements, before handing it over to the solicitors to complete the conveyancy.
- No sale, no fee! The fee is paid upon a successful unconditional sale and either party can cancel service with 7 days written notice
- Follow up work is done for you; Potential buyers are contacted, asked for feedback & invited to make an offer
- Youíll received regular feedback and progress updates
- Negotiation is handled by an expert; With years of real estate experience, your Licensed Property Negotiator deals direct with all parties to achieve the best outcome on your behalf.
- Paperwork is taken care of; We facilitate the preparation, completion and signing of the formal Sale & Purchase Agreements. The deposit is paid into your solicitorís trust account.
- Peace of mind; Our Licensed Property Negotiator carries identical responsibilities and duties of care to that of any other real estate agent as defined under the Real Estate Act 2008.
At a fraction of what traditional agents charge for a similar service, we offer exceptional value for sellers
HomeSell Real Estate Limited, T/A HomeSellAssist, Licensed under REA 2008