This 2 storey, double brick property situated on a prime site presently exists as two 2 bedroom apartments (one up, one down) with two street frontages. Could be used as professional, private or business offices, home stay, or maintain as a city residence.
Option 1: A 4-5 bedroom with a separate 30m2 floor area (ie one room) adapted for business activity plus provision made for approx. 8-10 car parks returning say $10,000/$12,000 pa
Option 2: To provide 6-8+ rooms for student lodgings to return say $47,000 pa plus 8-10 car parks returning $10,000-12,000 per annum. A total gross revenue of $59,000 pa
Option 3: Total renovation into two large upmarket apartments each of 150sqm
Option 4: Total renovation for professional or business use plus parking provisions
Option 5: to use as a 4-5 bedroom family home
Other features of this property include:
- Large garage with internal access to both the property and backyard
- Sun drenched property with landscaped trees, garden and lawns
- Accessible North facing deck over ground floor roof provides great first floor views
- A further ground floor deck can be added to increase the indoor outdoor amenity
- CBD Mixed Used Zone
- Ground Floor = 146 sqm, 1st floor = 101 sqm
Sunny north-westerly aspect and only five minutes walk to Dunedinís city centre. 88 York Place has all the key ingredients of prime real estate.