Ideally located at the north end of Koraha Street, close to Upland Road shops and excellent schooling, this valuable north-facing corner site has resource consent for subdivision into 2 lots (see scheme plan in photo tour). The existing solid character home offers comfortable sun-filled living with options for further expansion - or utilise the consent for redevelopment of the whole site.
Zoned Mixed Housing Urban, and close to Remuera Road, this north-facing site is ideal for developers, or savvy investors seeking a steady rental income and landbank for future potential. Alternatively, it provides a pleasant home to live in while exploring future options.
Features of the existing dwelling include:
- Two bedrooms plus a study/third bedroom
- Full bathroom plus a second toilet
- Spacious kitchen with open plan breakfast room
- Separate open plan dining and living rooms
- Mains gas and ceiling/wall/under-floor insulation
- Polished Rimu floors and a light, neutral interior
- Large basement workshop
- Sunny north-facing aspect with wrap-around decking on northern and western sides
- Established trees for added peace and privacy
- Two driveways with a separate single garage and off-street parking
The property is situated in zone for sought after Meadowbank School and Remuera Intermediate. It is also within an easy walk of shops, cafes, bus routes and parks. There are excellent private schools nearby plus easy access to the motorway, eastern beaches and Sylvia Park mall.