'OWN YOUR OWN COVE' IN A WORLD OF ITS OWN - NEW ZEALANDS PREMIUM ISLAND PARADISE.
15 ACRES OF PRIME WATERFRONT. TWO HOMES FREEHOLD. SPECTACULAR SEAVIEWS.
Current owners are selling their magical cove after over 22 years as first owners.
A rare and unique north Gt Barrier Island opportunity
Look at these attributes to the best holiday home investment a family or friends could wish for:
- Spacious and charming 'storybook' 3 bedroom, plus office home
- Rustic and captivating additional 2 bedroom bach plus downstairs sleep-out
- Absolute waterfront and own private beach.
- Snorkling, swimming boating and fishing off your front yard.
- North West facing so almost all day sun and sheltered from most winds.
- Popular holiday destination, so virtual turnkey purchase
- Rowing and walking distance from Karaka Bay Rd.
- Only a few minutes around by boat to Port Fitzroy.
- Surprising holiday rental income
- Peace and tranquility without a neighbour in sight, or a car passing by; just an occasional dolphin.
FISH FROM YOUR FRONT YARD, SWIM OFF YOUR PRIVATE PEBBLE BEACH, SNORKLE THE CLEAR WATERS BENEATH YOU, PADDLE BOARD OUT TO THE LITTLE ISLAND, SAIL AROUND IN SHELTERED WATERS, SURF ONE OF NZ'S TOP BREAKS NEARBY, OR JUST BLOB OUT ON ONE OF YOUR SUN DRENCHED DECKS AND WATCH THE FAMILY PLAY.
This well priced property will appeal to family or friends having joint ownership as now, togetherness but privacy, Or use one and holiday let the other.
Price expectation: Buyers over 1 million should view.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION Lot 10 DP68791 NA34C/1309
LAND AREA 6.3892 hectare (more or less)
CONTACT US NOW OR YOUR FAVOURITE AGENT: WATER FRONT PROPERTIES LIKE THIS ON GT BARRIER SELDOM COME TO THE MARKET.