This classic 1970s home has been improved over time. Set well away from the road down a private driveway - with a definite rural feel.
Features of the property include:
- 4 bedrooms – 3 double bedrooms and a single bedroom currently used as an office
- The master bedroom is spacious with walk-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom also has a walk-in wardrobe
- Bathroom #1 with bath, vanity & fan heater
- Separate toilet
- Bathroom #2 has a shower, vanity & fan heater
- Sunny kitchen with dishwasher, built-in double pantry & own hot water cylinder
- Great flow from the kitchen to a spacious open plan living/dining area - perfect for entertaining
- Heatpump, free-standing log fire, plus panel heaters in bedrooms as well as ceiling insulation
- Heat circulation system
- Storage space in the hot water cupboard
- Fuse box and additional power points installed in 2015
- Tiled conservatory area as you approach the front door (enclosed on 3 sides with patio)
- A pergola covered deck at the rear
- Large standalone single garage with workspace
- 2 small sheds and a double carport
- Additional off-street parking in front of the property
- Generous fully fenced and gated section
- Large, private back yard with well-maintained gardens, plants, flowers and established fruit trees such as lemon, mandarin, plum and blueberry
- Established herb garden outside right by kitchen, with watering system installed
- Out the back door you will find your patio/barbeque area, perfect for entertaining
Despite its rural feel, the property boasts an excellent location, with essential amenities including supermarket, pharmacy, medical centre, pubs, cafes and local shops all within 700m walk. 2km to local park, playground and swimming pool. 2.5km from beautiful Ôtaki beach. Close to many local schools (mostly unzoned).
Desirable up and coming Ôtaki, conveniently situated for commuting to Wellington, especially given the planned expressway opening – due for completion through Ôtaki 2020.
Chattels included: Curtains (some are thermal-lined), black-out blind, vertical blinds. Additional items/furniture can be negotiated.
Bring the family! This family is relocating. See you at the open home!
Click for video of property