Set on a freehold 473sqm section with a lovely North facing aspect, this beautifully renovated 1950's home offers the perfect mix of character, style and modern comfort.
Features of the property include:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (including master ensuite)
- New entertainers kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic hob and waste disposal
- Sun filled open plan dining and living areas with bi-folds and stacking sliders opening right up
- Fabulous flow to extensive front and rear decks
- Entrance foyer/storage/mud-room
- All new fixtures and fittings throughout; Everything has been done!
- Heat pump, decorative fireplace and well insulated
- Established grounds and a spacious front lawn
- Large carport, extra parking plus a garden shed
The property is ideally situated in zone for sought after schooling including Peachgrove Intermediate, Hamilton Boys High and Hamilton Girls High Schools. It is within a short level walk of Five Cross Roads shops/cafes, bus stops and Southwell School. Hamilton CBD is within just a few minutes drive or bus.
Click for video of property