Located at the end of a quiet cul de sac with an elevated aspect this single level home offers relaxed, peaceful living.
This home has impressive outdoor living to a large private backyard, marvelous for a young family, pets, BBQ's and summer living.
Additional Property Features Include:
- A sun-drenched home comprising of 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and spacious living areas
- The lounge has a pleasant outlook to the Kaimai Ranges with magnificent sunsets
- Nicely appointed kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Good sized linen/hot water cupboard
- The main bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom and restful outlook to the rear garden
- Double internal access garage
- Low maintenance brick and metal tile family home
- Well insulated with pink batts in the roof & exterior walls
- Zoned for Selwyn Ridge Primary school
Handy to the Johnson Park Reserve and Waipuna Park and sports grounds. An easy drive to the Welcome Bay shopping centre and it's also handy to main arterial routes in the city and Mount beaches.
Contact the owners to view this great home, it won't last long.
Click for video of property