Situated on a lovely flat 600m2 section, this home has great street appeal. Plenty of options here and potential to add your own special touch.
Features of the property include:
- 3 double bedrooms plus a large studio / sleepout (4.5m x 4.2m) ideal for a small business, office, storage or 4th bedroom
- One of the bedrooms has a feature painted wall, ideal for children's room
- Large living area opening up to sunny and warm conservatory
- Spacious kitchen with quality appliances and an expansive bench area with plenty of cupboards and drawers
- Cosy dining room opening to deck and private secure garden
- LED lighting in kitchen/dining
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Wood Burner Fireplace, Electric Wall Heater (thermostat controlled),
- Large hot water cylinder, zoned for fibre internet, sky dish
- Fully fenced back garden with a variety of fruit trees (apple, pear, peach, lemon, fig), vegetable patches, large deck and outdoor furniture, Stick shelter (currently filled with kindling), Cherry tree in front garden
- Double garage plus off-street parking for 4 cars
Zoned for Queenspark School, Parkview School, Waitakiri Primary and also the new Shirley Boys High / Avonside Girls School. Close to QEII Recreation and Sports Centre (Gym/Pool), Burwood Hospital, Medical Centre, Veterinary Surgeon, Bottle Lake Forest and parks. Only 15-20 minute drive from Christchurch CBD.