Set back from the road, this is a brilliant opportunity for either first home buyers or the savvy property investor. This property includes a 3 bedroom family home plus a separate studio with bathroom & laundry facilites. It's ideal for an extended family or the studio/granny flat could be rented out to help cover the mortgage.
A huge securely fenced backyard is perfect for young children & pets. There's loads of room for families here!
The large sunny deck is fantastic for summer living & BBQ's.
Additional Property Features Include:
- A sunny family home comprising of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a separate lounge plus french doors in the kitchen accesses a big deck area
- Varnished timber floors in the hallway, kitchen, bathrooms & lounge with carpet in the bedrooms
- Gas heating, hot water & stove
- Well insulated with underfloor & ceiling insulation
- HRV Ventilation system
- Gas fire in the main lounge
- Large single garage with a storage area/workshop plus driveway parking
- Huge 3.6m x 6m garden shed
- Mature established grounds & gardens
- The studio/granny flat was built in 2009 & includes double glazed windows with coloursteel roof & cladding
Handy to town within walking distance to the main street, supermarket and park.
Contact the owners for more information, come and see it for yourselves.