Situated in a unique subdivision with private lane access and fantastic owner occupier neighbours who watch out for each other, this beautifully presented 4 year old home offers comfortable family living close to amenities.
The dwelling comprises of 5 bedrooms with the 5th bedroom currently being used as an office. It is designed to have the master bedroom with one spare bedroom for baby at one end of the house and 3 bedrooms at the other end.
Additional features of the property include:
- Full height doors along front side of house allowing heat flow in winter and the effect of higher ceiling height
- 20kw Yunca log fire plus a thermostat controlled heat transfer system
- Under floor heating in both bathrooms
- 8KW Heat Pump/AC
- Gas hot water/hob with hot water temperature controllers in both bathrooms
- Battery backup for gas hot water in the event of a power outage
- Large walk in pantry plus a restaurant quality range-hood (motor and fan external the roof making it silent)
- Stone benchtops in kitchen, pantry and laundry
- Soft close cupboards and draws throughout the house
- Multi coloured LED lights in the kitichen
- Quality carpets and curtains
- Kwila hardwood deck and entrance with quality stain
- Alarm system with master bedroom emergency button
- Fully automated irrigation system
- Purpose built aerated firewood shed holds over 10 cubic meters of cut wood
- 6.7m x 6.7m double garage with front and rear auto doors
- An option to also purchase furniture and appliances (all purchased new 4 years ago)
The property enjoys private gated access to playground and tennis courts less than 1 min walk away. It's a short walk to Springston School and in zone for Lincoln High School. There is a bus stop at the gate with Lincoln University 3kms away, Lincoln township 5 mins drive and Rolleston 7 mins drive (both with supermarkets).