Located in Kawaha Point a sought after location and quiet neighbourhood, this home is set on 1047 sqm section with an elevated aspect and expansive lake views. This is a beautiful location with abundant birdlife, and in close proximity to the Lakeside Reserve and Kawaha Point walkways.
This property includes a well presented family home plus a 1 bedroom studio with bathroom facilities. It would be ideal for either an extended family or for Air B&B holiday accommodation for additional income if preferred.
If your after space... then the 4 car garaging plus carport & storage shed for the kayaks will work perfectly.
Additional Property Features Include:
- A well maintained and presented family home comprising of 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms (which includes the 1 bedroom studio) & 2 separate living areas
- Marvellous entertainers deck with stunning lake views
- Well designed open plan living kitchen, dining & lounge plus a separate second lounge
- Modernised kitchen well appointed kitchen with lake views
- Generously sized master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with a walk in tiled floor to ceiling shower with Monsoon shower head
- Attractive polished timber floors in the dining, lounge, hallway & 1 bedroom
- On Mains Gas for gas cooking & central heating plus a heat pump for cooling in summer and warmth in winter
- Established grounds & gardens with a big flat lawn ideal for family living, children & pets
- The large double detached garage & Studio were added to this property in 2008
This home is approximately 7 minutes drive to the city centre and within walking distance to local shops. Itís also within minutes driving to the popular tourist attractions, the Luge, the Sky Line & Kiwi Experience Sanctuary.
Contact the owners to see this marvellous home for yourselves.
NOTICE TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES: The owners have elected to utilize HomeSellAssist (Homesell Real Estate Limited, Licensed under the REA Act 2008) to negotiate on their behalf with any interested parties.