Located in a quiet cul -de-sac, this beautifully positioned home with all day sun is set on 1015 sqm section with mature trees & established grounds. This is a pretty setting with the added bonus of a Reserve and playground in the cul-de-sac. Families will love this!
Securely fenced property ideal for family living, young children & pets. A large front lawn and big backyard with mature trees providing marvellous summer shade plus front & rear decks for outdoor living.
Additional Property Features Include:
- A well presented and maintained family home comprising of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate laundry and spaciously sized living areas
- Warm sunny open plan living which includes the kitchen, lounge with an additional living space with window seats plus a dining room
- Entire interior is newly painted & new tiled bathroom
- The main bedroom includes an ensuite & walk in wardrobe
- The ensuite & bathroom are newly done in the last few years (as is the laundry)
- Commercial grade Toshiba Heat Pump with heat transfer system + underfloor insulation
- Efficient log burner in the lounge with wetback & new thermal back curtains in the living areas
- Brand new 250L water cylinder – mains pressure on wetback fire – this is somewhat rare
- Double glazed windows in bathroom & 2 bedrooms
- New storage under the window seat (3 lift up areas) & new shelving in hot water cupboard
- Excellent storage throughout the house & garage
- New laundry with bench & excellent cupboard storage
- Large double garage with extra loft storage + workmans storage shed
- New continuous spouting, the exterior house & decks have been painted plus easy care established gardens.
This is a quiet cul-de-sac on the outskirts of town but still central and close to Ngongotaha Village, schools, daycare facilites & palygrounds.
Come and see this for yourselves, you'll be impressed.