Set on an elevated, 1190sqm section with wide views across Warkworth to the River and Mt Tamahunga beyond, this solid 1970's home offers spacious family living, development potential for sub-division or minor dwelling (subject to council approvals etc) and in a handy central location.
With a large 300sqm floor area, there is plenty of room for all your 'boys toys', a home based business or potential to create further living space/bedrooms; there are options to suit a variety of living requirements.
The upper level of the dwelling comprises of 3 large bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open plan kitchen/dining area and large living room. Downstairs there is an entrance area opening to the rumpus room/large 4th bedroom (ideal for teenagers) with a second bathroom also on the ground level. There is also a huge 3 car internal access garage with workshop and laundry/bathroom area (shower/toilet).
Additional features of the property include:
- Well appointed kitchen with walk-in pantry and dishwasher
- Lovely flow from living areas to the sunny front and rear balconies and the private entertaining courtyard
- New flooring upstairs, recently repainted, new light fittings, good insulation plus a security alarm
- 24,000L rainwater collection tank to compliment town supply
- Established gardens, a vege patch and rear lawn area
- Circular driveway with large off street parking area
The property is well located within walking distance of schooling (all levels), various churches and Warkworth Town Centre. It is also handy to local beaches and around 30 minutes commute to Albany.