This charming 1930ís historic 5 bedroom homestead is set on approximately 3.5 acres, with beautiful grounds, mature trees and established gardens. There are 2 fresh water streams running through the property. The smaller stream has a landscaped beach to relax on and enjoy the privacy while the other larger stream is teeming with trout and eels!
This property has won multiple awards in the Whakatane Pride Garden competition over the years and until recently has also operated as a garden venue for weddings and other celebrations. It includes a separate 135 sqm reception hall. This separate building is versatile and could have a variety of uses Ė including the possibility of transforming it into a rental income with a separate entrance.
This 1930ís homestead has only ever had 3 owners so this is a superb opportunity for the new owners to be the 4th custodians of this very special property and for another family to love and enjoy it as much as the current owner has.
Additional Property Features Include:
- An immaculately presented 275 sqm character country home comprising of 5 bedrooms, a large office, 2 bathrooms ( 3 toilets) and generously sized warm sunny living areas
- This is a tastefully refurbished home whilst care has been taken to maintain its character and charm
- There are attractive rimu floors throughout most of the home, plus featured rimu trim and beautiful coloured glass windows that add to the charm of this home
- The main living area has high ceilings, large windows and a restful garden outlook which is superb for entertaining family and guests
- A well appointed kitchen with ample bench & storage space
- Plenty of vehicle parking with a carport plus a separate single garage & large storage/reception room plus ample off street parking
- School bus routes nearby for Primary & High schools
Itís approximately 20 minutes drive to Whakatane, 40 minutes drive to Rotorua and 10 minutes drive to Kawerau.
This special property deserves your inspection, contact the owner for more details.