Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this spacious family home is set on 981 sqm section. Mature trees offer privacy and attract a range of abundant birdlife; Tui, Kereru, Morepork & Waxeyes.
Impressive outdoor living to a covered deck with a pleasant garden outlook is the perfect spot to relax and entertain.
Additional Property Features Include:
- A well presented family home comprising of 3 bedrooms on the upper level plus a large rumpus room/office/4th bedroom + separate laundry & storage room on the lower level
- Two bathrooms one on each level,downstairs is a new bathroom + new toilet & wash basin upstairs
- Good sized well appointed kitchen with a double pantry + crockery cupboard with an adjoining dining area and spacious lounge
- Cosy winter living with a pellet fire in the lounge, plus a night store heater with underfloor & ceiling insulation
- Spacious master bedroom with a full length triple wardrobe & deck access
- Retro-fitted double glazing in the two west facing bedrooms
- The original internal access garage has been converted to a storage room ( but could easily be reinstated to a garage if preferred)
- Single carport with ample off street driveway parking
- The entire deck has been re-built, plus the lower level of the home has been re-clad and wall insulation has been installed
- Mature established grounds with raised vege gardens, 3 garden sheds & attractive garden feature light
- Zoned for Otonga Primary school
This is home is definitely worth viewing.
NOTICE TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES: The owners have elected to utilize HomeSellAssist (Homesell Real Estate Limited, Licensed under the REA Act 2008) to negotiate on their behalf with any interested parties.