Located in a quiet street and set on a large fully fenced 759 sqm section, this family home is ideal for first home buyers or investors looking to add to their rental portfolio.
Situated close to town and amenities, thereís ample room for the family, and for future development if desired. The property boasts a large double detached garage with workshop area plus carport and plenty of off street driveway parking!
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- The home comprises of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (with a separate toilet) & open plan kitchen and dining room plus a separate lounge. Large separate laundry and heaps of storage!
- Solid brick construction with aluminium joinery.
- Large lounge with a ranch-slider accessing a private deck area.
- Heat pump & Smart Vent home ventilation system.
- Ceiling & under-floor insulation.
- Flat, well fenced section with established grounds.
- Estimated weekly rental return of $350
Paeroa is centrally located on state highway 2. Only 30 minutes drive to Thames, just over an hour to Tauranga and Hamilton, 1.5 hours to Auckland. Situated at the base of the Coromandel Peninsula you also have access to tramping, beaches, fishing, The Arts Trail and the Hauraki Rail Trail. You can easily walk to the main street of Paeroa, supermarket shops & cafes. Itís also handy to the local parks and sports grounds.
This home is priced to sell and is well worth your inspection. To view or for more information please phone 021 258 0078.