This property has it all!
Amazing views, life style, turn key business, land for grazing or gardens, lovely fresh light cafe, shop, large upstairs office, apartment and space to grow!
Currently operated as a café with beautifully renovated accommodations downstairs, offering a lovely rural outlook.
Located in central Maungaturoto, this property has good street appeal with car parking at the door and is easily accessed by foot traffic.
The listed price includes both the business "Whole Life Organics" café and chattels. Or you could turn this into the business of your choice. Alternatively, lease the top part or rent the accommodation which should give you a good return on your Investment.
Features of the property include:
- Walk in chiller
- Shop and sunroom café
- Barista bar and setup
- Point of sale counter and register
- Fully equipped certified kitchen
- Second downstairs kitchen
- 2 ˝ bathrooms (2 full downstairs and ˝ upstairs)
- 2 bedrooms with large closets
- Large laundry room with storage
- 1 bedroom/den or office space
- Large upstairs office with build in desk and shelfing, café and shop access
- Downstairs deck and large storage
- Flat land paddock 2023m2, ideal for gardens, grazing or building
- Beautiful rural views from each level
The property is situated on the main tourist route, adjacent to Maungaturoto primary school and within walking distance of Maungaturoto High School. Maungaturoto township is situated just 5 minutes drive from State Highway 1, Piroa water falls & 1 hour to Auckland.