Situated on a private, fully fenced section, this solid 1950's home offers comfortable family living with great outdoor spaces for entertaining and play.
Features of the property include:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Open plan kitchen (with dishwasher) and dining area
- Separate lounge with open fireplace and fabulous flow to a large sunny BBQ deck
- Large basement storage/workshop/laundry area
- Ceiling/under-floor insulation plus a DVS ventilation system
- Double carport plus a gate off street parking area
- Easy care grounds with feature front fence and a large enclosed backyard
- Cross lease title - Fee simple 1/2 share of 1282sqm
The property is situated within walking distance of schooling (all levels), Kelston Shopping Centre, train stations and bus routes. It is also very handy to Lynnmall, Glen Eden shops and Titirangi village.
NOTICE TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES: The owners have elected to utilize HomeSellAssist (Homesell Real Estate Limited, Licensed under the REA Act 2008) to negotiate on their behalf with any interested parties.