Located on a large 905 sqm section, this generously sized family home neighbours farmland on the rear boundary. It has an open aspect with views over the township and to Mount Pirongia. This home offers relaxed family living with impressive outdoor flow to a large covered patio with big private rear lawn.
Additional Property Features:
- This is an immaculately presented home comprising of 3 bedrooms plus a large downstairs room (7.3m X 4.1m) with own toilet which currently has 2 double beds, but also suitable for media room, sublet, previously has been used for a home based hair dresser
- Pleasant open plan living, kitchen, dining & lounge
- Heat pump + night storage heater
- Spacious main bedroom, with ensuite & walk in wardrobe
- Well insulated with batts in the walls & Insolfluff in the ceiling
- The lounge & dining flow to an outdoor entertainment area on the same level to private lawn & established gardens
- Double basement garage plus workshop space with big built in storage plus off road parking for 2 vehicles
- Fully fenced rear section with professional retaining providing easy accessible gardening
Conveniently located, handy to Pekerau Primary School & within walking to Pak'nSave supermarket complex. It's within minutes to the near by Hiskens Place Reserve. It's a quick easy drive to the main street shops & cafes.
This home is well worth your inspection.
NOTICE TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES: The owners have elected to utilize HomeSellAssist (Homesell Real Estate Limited, Licensed under the REA Act 2008) to negotiate on their behalf with any interested parties.