Located at the end of a no exit road, this spacious Brick & Cedar home is set on 5.92 hectares (14.62 acres).
The home enjoys magnificent elevated views across farmland to Mt Pirongia, Mt Kakepuku and Mt Pukemoremore.
The property includes electric gated entry, 9 fenced paddocks with water troughs, new stock handling facilities, with a loading race. It has it's own bore which is pumped to the troughs, chooks & orchard and also a holding tank which is gravity fed to the house that has it's own pump & filter/UV light treatment filtration system.
There is also a large lockable 3 bay shed with concrete floor workshop.
Additional Property Features Include:
- A stunning Architecturally designed home comprising of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living + large office/second living area.
- This home has high ceilings & attractive Rimu finishings through out
- A large well appointed kitchen with induction hob, double oven, ample bench & storage
- Open plan kitchen & dining with lovely outdoor flow to a covered verandah, perfect for outdoor living & entertaining
- Heating is via a wood burner, heat transfer kit & heat pump
- A spacious master bedroom with large shared ensuite, dressing room and direct access to a covered verandah
- The fully insulated & lined double garage is linked through a covered walkway which can also be used as a games/rumpus/hobby room or sleepout for teenagers or just cars!
- School bus at the end of the road to good schools
The property also includes an established orchard with wide selection of fruit trees. There is also a chook house, large run, aviary, garden shed and abundant native birdlife.
Contact the owners for more details.