If you are looking to get onto the property ladder, then you need to take a look at this. Set back from the road, this 3 bedroom weatherboard home is located on a flat easy to manage freehold section.
This home would be well suited to either first home buyers, young families or the savvy investor. There is high demand for rentals in this location.
Additional Property Features Include:
- A stylishly presented family home comprising of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a spacious kitchen & dining room plus a large separate lounge
- Attractive polished timber floors throughout
- In 2007 there were some upgrades completed; new roof, re-wired throughout, new plumbing, new kitchen & bathroom installed
- In 2019, the insulation in the ceiling & under floor have been upgraded + a new heat pump
- Fibre broadband
- Compliant with the new healthy homes standards
- Separate laundry
- Easy outdoor flow to a sunny deck area
- A large lockable storage shed with off street parking
Great location, within walking distance to Greerton Village, shops, cafes & Aquatic Centre. It's within minutes to the Tauranga Golf course and a quick easy drive to The Lakes retail shopping centre.
It is also handy to Greerton Village school & daycare facilities.
Come and see this for yourselves, it won't last long.
NOTICE TO BUYERS: The owners of this property have instructed Jane Simmons, Property Negotiator from HomeSellAssist (HomeSell Real Estate Ltd - Licensed REAA 2008) to act on their behalf with any interested parties. If you are interested in making an offer, please contact Jane on 027 220 3694.